This policy is effective from August 1, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information but not limited to:
- name and job title
- Work experience information
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as address, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information through the email address which you have provided. If you do not want to receive these emails, you may opt out by sending an email to ‘ firstname.lastname@example.org ‘
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone or post
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Sharing personal information with third parties
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We may also share your information with third party apps that TBCA utilizes to improve your Customer Experience.
Your information with us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The full name of TBCA is TBCA Technologies Systems Limited.
TBCA Technologies Systems Limited is registered in Nigeria.
You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com .